How do I get a pothole repaired?
Fill out the on-line Street Repair Form here or Call 918-542-6685 and request a Pothole Repair, give the cross streets or address to include direction of travel (ex: eastbound or westbound) pothole is located. Also, indicate if the hole is dry or if it contains water (water can indicate a water or sewer line break). Street Department will assess and repair area or immediately refer to the appropriate department for repair.Form

Show All Answers

1. If I see a pothole or anything that impairs the normal flow of traffic, such as loose manhole covers, debris in the street or flooding, is there anywhere online that I can report it?
2. I need to have my street swept. There is a lot of broken glass in the street
3. What do I do if a stop sign is missing, damaged, or faded?
4. How do I report a stop sign that is blocked and cannot be seen?
5. How do I report a missing street name sign?
6. Where do I report a street light that is out, cycles on and off or one that stays on during the day?
7. What do I do if there is a traffic signal out, or if the signal equipment has been damaged or is missing?
8. How do I get a pothole repaired?
9. How does the City prioritize the snow removal effort during a storm?