How do I report a missing street name sign?
Call 918-542-6685 to report the missing sign. Please be prepared to have the following information ready when you call:
• Is this a City intersection?
• Where is the sign located?
• What are the street names including St. or Blvd. or Ave., NW, NE, SW, SE
• If it is a residential street, what are the nearby main cross streets?
The street department will investigate, analysis and/or replace the missing sign if it is city property.

Show All Answers

1. If I see a pothole or anything that impairs the normal flow of traffic, such as loose manhole covers, debris in the street or flooding, is there anywhere online that I can report it?
2. I need to have my street swept. There is a lot of broken glass in the street
3. What do I do if a stop sign is missing, damaged, or faded?
4. How do I report a stop sign that is blocked and cannot be seen?
5. How do I report a missing street name sign?
6. Where do I report a street light that is out, cycles on and off or one that stays on during the day?
7. What do I do if there is a traffic signal out, or if the signal equipment has been damaged or is missing?
8. How do I get a pothole repaired?
9. How does the City prioritize the snow removal effort during a storm?