What do I do if a stop sign is missing, damaged, or faded?

Call dispatch to report the problem at 918-542-6685. Please have the following information available when you call:
•Where is the sign located?
•What are the street names including St. or Blvd. or Ave. and NW, NE, SE, etc.
•For the sign in question, what direction is the traffic going?
•If it is a residential street, what are the nearby main cross streets?
•Is the sign coming out of a parking lot or private property? (Such as: a business, church, school, etc.) Signs leaving private parking lots are privately owned. You need to contact the store or property Management.
•Is the sign is wooden or painted and within a park or recreation area?

Show All Answers

1. If I see a pothole or anything that impairs the normal flow of traffic, such as loose manhole covers, debris in the street or flooding, is there anywhere online that I can report it?
2. I need to have my street swept. There is a lot of broken glass in the street
3. What do I do if a stop sign is missing, damaged, or faded?
4. How do I report a stop sign that is blocked and cannot be seen?
5. How do I report a missing street name sign?
6. Where do I report a street light that is out, cycles on and off or one that stays on during the day?
7. What do I do if there is a traffic signal out, or if the signal equipment has been damaged or is missing?
8. How do I get a pothole repaired?
9. How does the City prioritize the snow removal effort during a storm?