- Police Department
- Registered Violent Offenders
Registered Violent Offenders
Violent Offender Registration Act
On and after November 1, 2004, the provisions of the Mary Rippy Violent Crime Offenders Registration Act shall apply to:
- Any person residing, working or attending school in this state who is subsequently convicted of, or who receives a deferred judgment or suspended sentence for, any crime or attempted crime of the Violent Offenders Act by any court in this state, another state, the United States, or a tribal court of a military court shall register.
Any person who enters this state for purposes of residence, work or to attend school and who has been previously convicted of or is subject to a deferred judgment, suspended sentence, probation or parole from any court of another state, the United States, a tribal court, or a military court for any crime or attempted crime which, if committed or attempted in this state, would be a crime substantially or similar to any crime enumerated as a violent crime shall register with the local law enforcement jurisdiction. Registration shall be completed within three days upon entering the jurisdiction of a local law enforcement agency. The following crimes and attempts to commit such crimes shall be registered under the Mary Rippy Violent Crime Offenders Registration Act:
- First degree murder
- Second degree murder
- Shooting or discharging a firearm with intent to kill, use of a vehicle to facilitate the intentional discharge of a firearm, cross bow or other weapon, assault, battery, or assault and battery with a deadly weapon or by other means likely to produce death or great bodily harm
- Assault with intent to kill
- Any crime or attempt to commit a crime constituting a substantially similar offense of this state by any court of another state
Access to Registries
All persons, businesses and organizations in this state shall have access to search and identify individual names contained in the Oklahoma Sex offender Registry and the Mary Rippy Violent Crime Offenders Registry. 57 to 599.1 The following information is being released by the Miami Police Department pursuant to Oklahoma State Statutes Title 57 Section 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 599.1.
The Miami Police Department only provides registration information for offenders living within the city limits of Miami, Oklahoma.
Miami Police Department Violent Offender Registry
The individuals identified below have been required to register as a violent offender by the Oklahoma Department of Corrections and are currently residing in the City of Miami. Click on a name for more information. This information is provided by the offender at the time of registration, and may not be current or correct. If you have information that any of the persons listed above have moved or are not living at the registered address, please call 918-542-5585.