The City Clerk's Office manages official city records, provides support services to the other departments, and serves as a liaison between citizens and elected officials.
- Attend City Council, special utility authority, public utility board, and other official meetings
- Prepare City Council, special utility authority, and public utility board minutes
- Maintain official meeting minutes
- Maintain official city records such as ordinances, resolutions, contracts, deeds, and easements
- Provide documents based on a fee schedule
- Maintain a complete set of Miami Municipal Codes
- Post agendas for public view