Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
CITY OF MIAMI
NOTICE OF ONLINE AUCTION OF SURPLUS PROPERTY
The City of Miami is conducting an on-line auction to sell a surplus of City property. All items will be listed on the govdeals.com website beginning Friday, June 14th, 2019, at 8 a.m. CST and will close at 4 p.m. CST on June 24th, 2019. Surplus items include the following. However, the City of Miami retains the right to remove items from the list, prior to the opening of the auction, and introduce them back into City inventory if deemed to be in the best interest of the City.
Click here to view the online auction.
• Homeguard secondary surge arrester
• Datamatic PC9800 handheld data collection devices
• Industrial kitchen sink
• 2006 Chevrolet Colorado LT1 Ext. Cab 2WD
• Desktop computers and monitors -- hard drives removed (bundle)
• Sludge scale and dryer
• Walkie Talkies with charging base
• 2003 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab 2WD
• Miscellaneous office items
• Laminating Machine, Microfilm Reader and printer (bundle)
• Cassette tape and video tape storage drawers
• Wireless Access Point, Wireless Adapter, Network Hub, Network Switch (bundle)
• Typewriters (3)
• Cardboard standup cutouts used in library promotions
• Land survey equipment (bundle)
• Miscellaneous tools (bundle)
• Airport beacon light
• Stainless steel tank
• Fax Machine, Battery Backup Surge Protector, Cordless Phone Set (bundle)
• Old gas service station building
The public is encouraged to participate. To find details of the City of Miami’s auction items, go to govdeals.com and search for Miami, OK listings.
All sales are final and winning bidders must pick up items at City Hall located at 129 5th Ave. NW in Miami, OK.
Questions may be directed to Purchasing Agent Krista Duhon at 918-541-2224.