Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Customer Service Announcement
Regarding Utility Payments
Our software system will be down Thursday, June 13, 2019, due to a
All utility payments during this time need to be made using one of the following options:
1. Bank payment options.
a) Welch State Bank located at 2525 North Main and 2227 East Steve Owens. (Billing statement
required to make a payment); Accepts credit/debit card payments.
b) First National Bank located at 2 North Main and 1749 North Main. (Billing statement required to
make a payment); Accepts credit/debit card payments.
c) Security Bank and Trust located at 2 South Main and 2200 North Main. (Billing statement required
to make a payment); Accepts credit/debit card payments.
2. 24-hour drop box located outside the customer service center on 5th Ave N.W.
3. Via regular mail; and
4. Credit card payments can be also made through Official Payments Corporation via our website
www.miamiokla.net or phone 877.496.0511. (Keep in mind this third party company does have
During the upgrade, the customer service center inside the Civic Center, will only be able to assist customers
with the following services:
1. Acceptance of court/fine payments.
2. Acceptance of permit/inspection payments.
3. Acceptance of garage sale license purchases.
The following services will be delayed until the system upgrade is complete:
1. Setting a new account.
2. Disconnecting of an account.
3. Transferring an account.
4. Answering questions regarding your bill or account.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this
time as we upgrade to better serve you!