The Solid Waste division processes all residential and commercial trash in accordance with local, state, and federal requirements. They provide weekly pickup for 6,000 residents, commercial pickup six days per week and accept yard waste on Fridays. This division also oversees the composting program for the city.
- Delivery and repair of 2-yard dumpsters
- 30-yard dumpster rentals
- Automated Refuse Collection
- Stormwater MSGP (Multi-Sector General Permit)
- Transfer Station - We cannot accept any hazardous waste (i.e., chemicals, fuels, oils, thinners, or automobile batteries). Air conditioners, freezers, and iceboxes must have the compressors removed. Paint cans must have lids off and the paint must be dried out.
- In town residents: $55 per ton (minimum charge of $5 up to 200 pounds
- Out of town residents: $59 per ton (minimum charge of $10 up to 320 pounds)
- Special services for handicap citizens - Handicap service is provided for the disabled. This service is available when all residents at a site are disabled. The polycart will be rolled, dumped, and returned by the collector at no extra charge. Please call Solid Waste at 918-541-2368 to request this service.
- Free Residential Yard Waste Disposal
- Tire disposal - We will accept passenger tires only. Tires must be off the rim.
Year-round Facility Operation hours are:
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
8 a.m. - 2 p.m.